Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Stupid People

Ok.. So our office is fairly busy and we have a call center that we hire to handle our calls. The problem is the call center agents have IQ of like 15.. combined. We get more calls from them asking us questions than we would if we were actually answering the calls ourselves. They would call the wrong extension for the wrong person. Call us about things that are totally unrelated to us. Just Idiots..

Then there is our boss, the politically correct boss who doesn’t want to stir up any problems. Just today, she asked me to “tone it down” with the agents, and if I had any problems to tell her and she would talk to their manager about it. Are you fucking kidding me? I have been here for 9 months; all your “talking to their manager” have done absolutely NOTHING. They are still stupid as hell, they still go around dishing attitudes, and then I am supposed to sit here and just take that shit? Why are people so quick is volunteering me to first bent over backwards for other people, then bent me over forward to get fucked?

No, you know what, I am sick of being civil. To Miss “Listen”, STFU and you LISTEN!
To my boss, I don’t care if you don’t want to stand up for what you want, but stand up for those who work so damn hard for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home