Thursday, June 16, 2005

Self Rightous Beooootch!

Edited for content

It's been said that excuses are like assholes, everyone's got one and
they are all full of shit. Some excuses are "suitable" and somewhat
believable. Others are just stupid and illogical.

As some of you know, we went on strike the last three days. Last
Friday before the strike, we were asking people if they were honoring
the strike, kinda as an informal poll. So we asked this self-absorb,
self-righteous bitch who worked with one of the doctors. When asked, she replied with, "I cannot go on strike, my patient needs me here. If I don't go to work, my patients will die."

At first I thought she was kidding, but she was stone-faced serious.
I confronted her with why her patients would die if she didn't show up
to work and blobs of bullshit just came out of her mouth.

Look, you dumb ass bitch, you are an administrator. You get
referral notes and lab results together. You make sure insurance
companies will be paying for the surgery. You are a fuckin' loser who
doesn't want to stand up for anything, that's why you run to our
office to complain about your co-workers and your boss.

Look Erin, you stupid ass bitch. How many patients died when you went
on your vacation? How many patients died when you were out sick?

Get off your high horse and next time you want to come up with an
excuse, don't. Just say, "No, I am not."

4 Comments:

Blogger Beans said...

wowsers.
I think you may be mad.
Yeah if some dude took me to places like freakin' Hawaii and I didnt come back with a ring on my finger and paperwork that this dude was mine forever, id get the freaking hint and walk on, like U2 said.
But then maybe she stays with him so that he wont die.

7:17 AM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger The World Against Me said...

She just keeps saying that they are planning this and they are planning that.. Some lame excuse why they are not getting married in Mexico and instead want to do it in Hawaii instead.

I just do not UNDERSTAND what it is with some woman who just had to tell everyone, every single bits of information regarding their marriage. No one really gives a damn... I mean, if you are the bride's bestest friend and are planning it with her, then maybe. But people in the office don’t really care!

Yes, I am a ?little? bit angry... I can't stand stupid people, can't you tell?

8:24 AM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger Beans said...

yeah I can tell, lol.
About the revenge thing, i think im over it, I dont know if I could live hating myself, id rather live hating that person.
Youre not the only one who hates stupid people, can you tell?

12:56 PM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger ramblin' girl said...

she sounds a bit like she believes the world revolves around her as well...

4:19 PM, June 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home