Monday, June 06, 2005

Random Shit

It’s Friday!! Maybe I am weird, but I actually hate FriDAYs. I mean the day itself is fine and lovely, because after Fridays, you get the weekend. But daytime Friday is just awful. After 4 days of working 2 jobs.. Friday is when my body gives up. I do not want to get up in the morning. I do not want to even open my eyes. People say TGIF and I think to myself, I still have to deal with UPS tonight. Friday is usually pretty busy, people trying to get their packages out of the way before the weekend comes.

So here is my new dilemma, this is MY blog. My space to say what I want, MY place to vent out frustration. Problem is that my better half also reads this blog. So there are things I really can’t say. Because we all know that I will end up writing something that will just come across wrong. And I will can never be take it back.

I have always said, when people are angry, they often say things that they REALLY feel. Because all tact and rational goes out the window and you have nothing but your emotions and your urge to scream and say whatever the hell you feel. You know what they say.. Truth hurts.

(This was suppose to be posted last week, was a looong day at work)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home