Thursday, September 08, 2005

Wow, that hurt...

Never fully realized how much it hurts to have someone you love school you on the ways of life. It's funny when you really think about it.

I've always been the asshole of the family. She's always been the socialable one that gets along with everyone. I was the one that grew up in the streets while she lived a mostly sheltered life.

But I've always been trusting, always believed that people abid by certain unspoken rules. That while you can be a jerk, you just don't cross certain lines.

But either way, I don't think I have felt as small as I did 20 minutes ago, when she was telling me what I already knew, but she slapped me with it like a salmon across the fact, she CROSSCHECKED me blindsided.

Everyone can stand up now, point at my mangled body and go OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Spraitz said...

i'm so pointing and oooh'ing at you right now.

it is the worst when that happens. GOD it's like hell...

that's why wives rule. :)

7:42 AM, September 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home