Monday, July 11, 2005

World of Rules

I realized just how many rules we have to live by..

Some of them if you break, lands you in jail. Like running someone over with your car...

others are unspoken rules that if you break, people will look at you weirdly and talk shit behind your back Like farting in an elevator... the kind that is loud... and deadly...

Some of the rules are totally unknown, but forced upon by people who has power over you. I mean.. getting fired because you are blogging? and that is just one of MANY examples... hell, blogger.com actually has and article titled, "How Not to Get Fired Because of Your blog" WTF

I find that you simply can not say anything about anyone anymore.. this world has become so fuckin politically correct. Of course, that only works when it comes to them. These same people who look at you with disdain are free to say and do whatever they want. They are free to infringe on my "freedom" and ask me to do things way out of my established boundaries

We lived in such a fuck-ed up world... we are rewarded for how socially adept they are and not how technically efficient we are. Fucked up world...

Meanwhile, take a look at these pictures… The original link that I found went dead.. but I found another mirror of it... it cheered me up a bit..

1 Comments:

Blogger STP said...

almost looks like a kitty cheerleading instructional video...yet more entertaining. I love the one of the grey cat with it's paw and claws out! Matches my attitude today...

11:31 AM, July 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home